背痛是年轻人中最常见的，可能具有长期、甚至永久的影响，在更严重的情况下，瘫痪。除了可能瘫痪，其他身体机能也会受到影响。重要的身体功能，如膀胱和肠道的操作，血压和性健康都受到影响。颈部有脊椎损伤的人可能还需要呼吸机才能呼吸。参考NCBI文章 – PMC5440123 -颈部和背部疼痛症诊断趋势， 2002年至2011年，在成人中，60%至80%将经历背部疼痛，20%至70%将经历颈部疼痛，干扰其一生中的日常活动。在任何特定时间，15%至20%的成年人会报告有背痛，10%至20%将报告颈部疼痛症状
低头族颈部痛 / 压力相关颈部疼痛
低头族颈部疼痛的体征和症状可能包括上背部疼痛、颈部疼痛或肩部疼痛; 头痛，睡眠干扰; 从颈部放射性麻痹，疼痛到手指; 颈部紧绷； 手无力和颈部移动性降低;下巴疼痛。
- 慢性疼痛 – 腰部疼痛、颈部疼痛、膝盖疼痛、臀部疼痛
- 低头族颈椎痛- 通常是一种颈部疼痛
- 减少和降低 – 移动性、运动范围或关节功能
- 老化相关疾病, 退化性骨关节炎或磨损性关节炎 – 关节软骨损失，由于恶化、 和撕裂
- 久坐的生活方式 一少量或身体上不活动。
在Moxis® Medicatrix Naturale我们的解决方案
使用Moxis®的独特和获奖的纳米热能草药仪器 – Herbalizer®.被授予2005年国际保健和辅助医疗类别的新产品和技术金奖“日内瓦金牌“
草药精华渗透深入皮肤，增强末梢血液循环; 强化生理机制;加强免疫系统;缓解慢性疾病，改善乳酸的代谢; 促进细胞组织修复和自然恢复过程， 缓解关节和肌肉疼痛 。
2. Zhen’s Method – Comprehensive Peripherals and Spinal Manipulation（全面外围和脊椎调整）
- 这种治疗是安全，有效和自然 – 100%外敷药物和非侵入性。
Bone joint disorders and Arthritis
There are over 150 types of diseases and syndromes for bone joint disorders, which are usually progressive and typically characterised by pain causing decrease in mobility, dexterity and physical disability. The most common and disabling bone joint disorder are osteoarthritis, spinal disorders such as back pain and neck pain, fractures, traumatic injuries and autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, Spondylarthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis and Psoriatic Arthritis.
Bone joint disorders are the leading cause of disability, affecting physical health deterioration, psychological stress, mood disorder, chronic pain, distress, depression, anxiety, fatigue, disturbed sleep and possible side effects from long term medication impacting the quality of life
According to World Health Organization “Musculoskeletal condition” and “Osteoarthritis” articles, between one in three and one in five people (including children) live with a bone joint pain condition such as neck pain, lower back pain, knee pain and shoulder pain. An estimated 10% to 15% of all adults aged over 60 have some degree of Osteoarthritis, with prevalence higher among women than men.
Arthritis is an inflammation to the joint while osteoarthritis (OA) referred as inflammation to the bone joint due to overuse. OA is a long-term chronic disease characterized by the degenerative, wear and tear and damage of cartilage in joints which results in stiffness, inflammation, pain, and mobility limitation and impairments. The knees, hands, feet, spine and shoulder joints are among the most commonly affected by OA disorders. There are several factors for the development and progression of osteoarthritis such as ageing, obesity, injuries, genetic or hormonal imbalance (estrogen deficiency). According to Bulletin of the World Health Organization 2003, 81 (9) – “Burden of major musculoskeletal conditions”, worldwide estimates are that 9.6% of men and 18.0% of women aged over 60 years have symptomatic osteoarthritis. 80% of those with osteoarthritis will have limitations in movement, and 25% cannot perform their major daily activities of life.
Spinal Disorder and Lower Back Pain
The back is a huge support system for the body and provide protection to the spinal cord while the spine together with rib cage and sternum protect the lungs, heart and major blood vessels. Just like many other parts of our bodies, the spine is susceptible to major injury causing variety of spinal disorders, some of which can cause major back pain, complications, and/ or side effects
Back pain is the most common among young adults that can have long term permanent implications and in more severe cases, paralysis. In addition to possible paralysis, other bodily functions can be affected as well. Important bodily functions such as control of bladder and bowel, blood pressure, and sexual health are all affected. People who have experienced spinal injury in the neck area may as well need a ventilator to be able to be breathing. With reference to NCBI articles – PMC5440123 – Trends in diagnosis of painful neck and back conditions, 2002 to 2011, among adults, 60% to 80% will experience back pain and 20% to 70% will experience neck pain that interferes with their daily activities during their lifetimes. At any given time, 15% to 20% of adults will report having back pain and 10% to 20% will report neck pain symptoms –
Spinal disorders may result from various factors, physical, psychological, occupational , infection, and accidents may cause traumatic injury, mechanical injury, spinal cord injury and inflammation. Some of the common cervical spine diseases include degenerative disc disease, cervical/lumbar stenosis, cervical/lumbar disc herniation, spinal muscular atrophy, ankylosing spondylitis, neck and lower back strain and sprain, spinal tumours, osteoporosis and cauda equina syndrome
Text neck / Stress related neck pain
Text neck, a common term used to describe neck pain primarily caused by stress injury in the neck due to excessive, continuous and repetitive staring down at mobile devices such as mobile phone, laptop computer and gaming consoles for long duration of time. It is an increasing worrying trend especially with the young generation all over the world were spending too much time on mobile devices especially mobile phone. The inclination towards using of mobile devices is a cause for concern that the new lifestyle may result to an increase to heath problems such as Text neck or stress related neck pain.
The signs and symptoms of Text neck may include upper back pain, neck pain or shoulder pain; headaches, disturbed sleep; numbness, tingling radiating from neck to fingers; tightness; hand weakness and reduced mobility to the neck; jaw pain.
Are you suffering from the below signs and symptoms?
- Stiffness and tightness of joints
- Chronic pain – lower back pain, neck pain, knee pain, hip pain
- Text neck – typically a type of neck pain
- Widespread pain such as dull ache, burning sensation, sharp and stabbing pain
- Pain and discomfort with prolong sitting, standing, and laying down
- Pain on the bone joints with activity such as walking
- Radiating pain in the arms or legs
- Weakness, numbness or tingling in the hands or feet
- Deformities of bone joint
- Reduced – mobility, range of motion or joint function
- Uneven height to the shoulder, trapezius or hip
- Hand and Leg-length discrepancy
- Slouched or Stooped posture
- One side of shoe that wears out before the other
- Chronic headaches
- Excessive fatigue, sleep, mood issue
- Respiratory issues
- Bladder or bowel dysfunction
Risk Factors for Spine Disorders
- Congenital disorders or genetic inheritance / predisposition
- Aging related disorder, degenerative bone joint disease – loss of articular cartilage, attributed to deterioration, wear and tear osteoarthritis
- Sedentary lifestyle – with little activities or physically inactive.
- Overuse injuries. Repetitive activities over a period of time such as kneeling and regular stair climbing, crawling, bending
- Muscular and skeletal Injuries such as sprain, strain, joint dislocation or fracture due to traumatic injuries such as accident or fall.
- Overweight or obesity
- Lifting heavy objects with improper techniques
- Long term use of certain medication
- Hormonal imbalance
- Bad lifestyle habit such as smoking cigarettes or alcohol drinker or too many sodas
- Poor dietary, low in calcium intake
- Diseases that can affect calcium absorption such as Crohn’s disease, Celiac disease and Cushing’s.
- Thyroid disorders
- Frequent poor posture while standing, sitting or lying down for long duration of time
- Excessive, continuous and repetitive staring down at mobile devices such as mobile phone, laptop computer and gaming consoles for long duration of time.
- Doing repetitive actions in strenuous sports, work or even daily home chores with poor body mechanic technique
The above factors such as poor posture, using of incorrect body mechanic techniques, bad lifestyle, diet, obesity and et cetera which each had a deleterious effect on the bones which causes bone joint disorders and pain that impacts the quality of life.
Getting injuries may be an unavoidable fact of life, getting help early gives you best chance of recovery.
At Moxis® Medicatrix Naturale our solution:
1. Transdermal Herbal Medicine Therapy
Utilizing Moxis®’ unique and award-winning nano Thermal Herbal Applicator – Herbalizer® which was awarded “Geneve gold medal” for the new techniques & products under ,
healthcare and paramedical category
Permeation of herbal essence deep into the skin, to enhance peripheral circulation; strengthen physiological mechanism; hastening immunity system; ease chronic diseases, improve the metabolism of Lactic Acid; promote tissue repairing and natural restorative process; relieve joints and muscles pain.
2. Zhen’s Method – Comprehensive Peripherals and Spinal Manipulation
Application of Manual therapy such as kneading and massage of muscles, bone joint and spinal manipulation to help spinal alignment problems. Spinal manipulation therapy has been proved effective in alleviating acute low back pain and may help to improve neck pain, sciatica, and chronic low back pain
Zhen’s Method – Comprehensive Peripherals and Spinal Manipulation combines Western and Oriental techniques that are Safe and Effective treatment method for musculoskeletal disorders.
“Automobile tyres alignment help your tyres reduce wear and tear, better performance and prolong its life span. Likewise spinal alignment improves its function performance, reduces the pressure on nerve roots and improves circulation”.
Benefit of our solution:
- The therapy is Safe, Effective & Natural – 100% external medication and non-invasive.
- Improve the quality of life for chronic disease patients.
- Complement Western medication.
TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE IN PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC DISEASES
Call our hotline for an appointment: 012-429 2012